Do eyelash curlers really work?
Yes! Makeup artists will tell you that eyelash curlers are the most underrated aspect of a great beauty look. Eyelash curlers work as a natural lash lift, adding a beautiful upward curve to your lashes. However, it’s important to use a high-quality lash curler that is both gentle on your lashes and effective.
How to use an eyelash curler
Eyelash curlers only work when used correctly. Follow these steps to get the perfect lash look in seconds.
- Ensure your lashes are completely clean and dry before use.
- Open the eyelash curler completely and tilt your head back.
- Carefully position the eyelash curler at the base of the lash line and gently squeeze, allowing the curler to grip the lashes but not the lid. Hold in place for 3-5 seconds while gently pumping the lash curler.
- Open the grip and move the curler towards the tips of your lashes.
- Gently squeeze the curler and repeat the pumping motion for another 3-5 seconds.
- Finally, move to the tips of the lashes and gently squeeze and pump.
When to apply mascara
Always apply mascara after curling and ever before! This is to protect your lashes so that they don’t clump together and fall out.
How to get a long-lasting dramatic lash effect
While eyelash curlers can make a huge difference, the effects will wear off by the end of the day. That’s why it’s important to use an eyelash serum morning and night. For best results, apply EVEDARE Eyelash Serum to the upper lash line and allow it to dry completely before curling in the morning. Be sure to use your lash serum at night on clean lashes right before you go to bed.