If my personal fairy godmother appeared before my eyes, longer, thicker lashes would definitely be on my wish list! The problem is my fairy godmother seems to have lost her way. But while I wait for her to appear, at least I have this list of 3 essential products to get gorgeous natural lashes without extensions or falsies!
1. Start a proper lash care regimen
If my fairy godmother was here she’d wave her wand and my lashes would be long and lush in an instant. Unfortunately, in the real world, longer, thicker natural lashes takes some work. Here’s what a good lash care regimen looks like:
AM Lash Routine
- Start by gently cleansing your face and lashes. Never rub your lashes dry. Instead, gently pat them dry.
- Brush your lashes using a lash brush.
- Apply a single layer of eyelash serum to the upper lash line.
- Allow your lashes to dry completely before using a curler or applying makeup.
PM Lash Routine
- Gently remove your makeup using a reusable cotton pad. Do not rub your lash line vigorously!
- Cleanse your face and pat dry.
- Apply a single layer of eyelash serum to the upper lash line before going to bed.
2. Invest in an eyelash curler
Eyelash curlers are the most underrated beauty tool around. They offer an instant lash lift that lasts all day. The secret is to use your lash curler correctly and, very importantly, to use it together with a high-quality lash serum.
3. Use a high-quality eyelash serum
Investing in a high-quality lash serum is probably the most important step to getting perfect lashes naturally. Eyelash serum works by nourishing and strengthening your natural lashes, which prevents them from breaking or falling prematurely. The result is longer, thicker lashes without using falsies or lash extensions.
For longer, stronger, more dramatic lashes in as little at 4 weeks try EVEDARE Eyelash Serum. EVEDARE Eyelash Serum is made from all-natural plant extracts and is 100% vegan, cruelty-free and free from harmful chemicals like parabens.